Creative Director/Senior Interior Designer - Client Side
- GBP45000.00 - GBP60000 per annum + Benefits
- UK, London
- Construction & Engineering, Architecture & Design
- 29th May 2019
- Job Type
Creative Director/Senior Interior Design Architect - Client Side
A London based; high end residential development company has engaged Cobalt to help find a talented Interior Designer/Architect to join their team. Investing in and developing high end real estate across London and Monaco, our client is now looking to on-board a creative team to deliver their schemes through project completion, fit out and full FF&E.
Working with and overseeing external Architectural practices, the successful candidate will need to 'hit the ground running' handling projects autonomously and be comfortable working in a small close-knit team. You will need to have proven experience in overseeing project to completion, creating a consistent brand across the portfolio, manage floor plans & space layouts and complete FF&E.
£45,000 - £60,000 + Bonus
(dependant on experience)
- Interior Architect degree or Design equivalent.
- Ability to work within a team and independently to a professional standard
- Good experience within High-end Residential sector
- Experience managing budgets, suppliers, external teams and sub-contractors
- Excellent communication and management skills
- Ideally based in or near London
This is an ideal opportunity for an Architect or Interior Designer to make the move to the client side in a senior role, establishing a brand for a high-end residential developer.
To apply for this position or to discuss further, please submit a copy of your CV in Word format.