Design Coordinator - Commercial Construction
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Architecture & Design
- 11th December 2018
- Job Type
If you are ambitious, hardworking and would like to join a tight knit commercial construction team that "work hard and play hard" then this is the role for you!
My client is looking for an energetic Design Coordinator with 2+ years relevant experience working on commercial projects within New Zealand. Your role is to lead the coordination of the detailed design and ensure design documentation is provided. You will have a passion for the construction industry which drives you to be the best you can be! Working on a brand new development this role couldn't get any better!
This company are renowned for rewarding ambition and allowing you to thrive and grow in your role. They acknowledge your hard work by holding quarterly events and host an annual Christmas trip (get you application in fast)!
- Liaise with subcontractors and prepare coordination drawings from their drawings
- Use AutoCAD and Revit to carry out clash detection
- Review Architect and Consultants drawings to check for coordination
- Assist with tender submissions document completeness and proposal of alternative / value management options
- Attend design meetings / worskshop with the Architect and Consultants
- Ensure all design information is available for the Site Team and is fully coordinated with all design disciplines
- Any other associated duties as required
If this sounds like the role for you (and lets be honest it does) you can register your interest by hitting the Apply Now button. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Katie on 09 303 9093!