Design & Planning Manager - CBD
- NZD140000 - NZD150000 per annum + Bonus & Additional benefits
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Architecture & Design
- 8th April 2019
- Job Type
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for a leading residential developer as a Design & Planning Manager based in the Eastern Suburbs for a project across Auckland CBD Fringe.
This current project portfolio is steadily growing, and you will be working closely with multiple internal and external stakeholders managing the design process and maximising greater living spaces.
As you will be coming in at a senior level, being able to demonstrate that front end design management and cradle to grave project management qualities needed is imperative.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Managing and coordinating the design review for submissions from the contractor.
- Working closely with design teams on complex issues, and progress on projects.
- Ensuring design specifications are being met during the construction process.
- Managing the project programme and that all contractors and sub-contractors are working to time-frames set.
- Reporting to the Transition Director within the firm, giving detailed progress reports.
To be considered for the role the ideal candidate will come from a Architecture background with previous design management experience either in an Architectural practice or consultancy/client side role.
- Residential Apartment experience would be an advantage but not necessary.
- Experience managing projects from detailed design and planning through to completion.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage the demands of designers, engineers and contractors on site.
To apply online please attach a CV or if you require more information on the role call Matt Donnelly on 09 303 9093