- GBP30 - GBP40 per hour
- UK, London
- Construction & Engineering, Building Surveying
- 31st January 2020
- Job Type
Desktop Building Surveyor - Compliance Remedial Works
My housing client requires an interim building surveyor for project based work relating to compliance review of existing blocks within their portfolio.
Remuneration and location:
- Up to £40 per hour
- Central London
- To survey the properties from desktop sources such as google maps, street view and other real estate sources.
- Identifying cladding types, balconies and other compliance relates issues and / or defects.
- Provide Expert Technical guidance and support to the organisation in relation to building maintenance and compliance.
- To process the information quickly and concisely and log it in relevant databases and spreadsheets.
Essential skills and experience required:
- Have extensive post qualification experience in a residential building construction, compliance and maintenance.
- Knowledge in Building Pathology.
- Strong IT skills to use internet based sources and research.
- Previous desktop surveying project experience is beneficial.
- Relevant Professional Qualifications in surveying, health and safety or estate management beneficial.
- Previous Training in Compliance related issues; Asbestos, Fire Safety and Electrical beneficial.
In return for the above they will be offering a positive, inclusive, friendly, social and professional environment. They pride themselves on being a team and enjoy hard work and what they do.
What to do next… If you are interested in the position or wish further information, please submit your CV in Word format or call me 0207 478 2526 for a discussion