Development Director - Co-Living Real Estate
- GBP100000.00 - GBP150000.00 per annum + Pension, Healthcare, Car Allowance
- UK, London
- Construction & Engineering, Development
- 2nd May 2019
- Job Type
Development Director - Co-Living Property Developer
Cobalt recruitment has the pleasure of working exclusively with a residential focused, prime real estate Investment and Development Company based in London. This new business has acquired 3 prime residential sites and have ambitious plans acquire a further 5 sites this year. Backed by a UK financial institution, this impressive business has the requirement to bolster their senior team by sourcing a talented Development Director with experience in residential real estate.
Our client is looking to bring on board a well connected and experienced Development Director to help them grow their business and RE development team to successfully deliver 2-3 sites with 200-250 units and high end communal facilities at varying stages, any one time. Joining the business at a critical stage the ideal candidate needs to be a self-starter, with excellent business acumen, a wealth of industry connections and an ability to prioritise and balance the workload. It is imperative this individual is experienced in overseeing the delivery of high value, prime London residential real estate with a proven track record of structuring forward-funding agreements, property economics, development appraisals and strategically managing schemes throughout the development life-cycle.
· Professional Qualifications - RICS (preferable)
· Degree qualified; Real Estate, Economics or Finance background ideal
· At least 10 years experience in property development with experience on comparable prime residential real estate
· Extensive experience and proficiency in managing developments from acquisition through to project completion.
· Excellent communication /negotiating skills
· Proactive, committed and enthusiastic approach
Base Salary: £100,000 to £150,000 pa (negotiable)
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Car Allowance
Bonus: TBC (circa 40%), LTIP structure
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV in word format or call Daniel Scott for more information on 0207 478 2524.