Development Manager - Client Side - Hotel, Co living / Working
- GBP80000.00 - GBP100000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits & Bonus package
- UK, London
- Construction & Engineering, Development
- 17th April 2018
- Job Type
Development Manager - Hotel, Student Accommodation & Co-Working Development Business
Central London (with some European travel)
Remuneration / Benefits:
- Circa £80,000 - £100,000 depending on experience
- Excellent Benefits and Bonus package
- Ability to join a dynamic international organisation expanding into the UK
- Exceptional career progression
- Opportunity for European travel and work
Cobalt are representing ona leading development business who focus on the Hotel, Student Accommodation and the Co-living / Co-Working enviroments. Over the last decade they have successfully aquired and developed some creative and innovative spaces across Europe and are now driving forward their UK market presence. Due to this they are seeking a dynamic Development Manager who will lead the UK developents and future team.
The Role / Person:
The Group are looking for a Development Manager who is ready to take the next step in their career and feels confident in their ability to lead projects from initial acquisition through planning and design to completion. The Development Manager will work closely with and report into the Head of Development (based on the continent) to implement strategy and process, required to deliver and manage a number of sites they are acquiring in the UK. The developments will be a mix of new build and current asset conversation with construction values of circa £50 million.
The role will include working at early stages with the acquisition and investment team inputting into the development appraisals and feasibility, project and consultant team set up and delivery of the sites to budget, quality and time. As the UK operation grows you will be responsible for hiring and management of the technical team who will manage and oversee the design and construction on a daily basis.
The business is in a unique position, with exceptional backing, to invest, develop and operate their student accommodation, hotel and co-living / co-working sites. They offer a very driven and entrepreneurial working enviroment that is both creative and fun with solid commerciality at its heart.
- MRICS or MAPM with a degree in Real-estate or Construction related subject
- Experience running a number of full lifecycle development projects ideally within the Hotel, Student Accommodation or Co-living / Working environments
- Solid Project Management delivery experience
- Ability to grow, lead, inspire and manage and team
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a can do attitude
This represents an excellent opportunity to join a business at an early stage and become a key part of their success in the UK.
Please apply in confidence by emailing Jclarkson@cobaltrecruitment.com or call 020 7478 2500 quoting reference JC -032018-59835.