Development Project Manager - luxury Hotel Development - London
- GBP80000.00 - GBP120000.00 per annum + Pension, Health, Bonus,
- UK, London
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 17th January 2019
- Job Type
Senior Development Project Manager - Iconic luxury Hotel Development - London
A fantastic opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to lead on a prestigious luxury hotel development in the centre of London. The Project Manager would be joining a high achieving development team within an international owner, manager and developer and take a key role in their latest high-end hotel development.
£80,000 - £120,000 + Benefits + Bonus
The successful Development Project Manager will have had previous experience within hotel new build and refurbishment projects and the ability to set up and lead this £80+ million redevelopment. This owner / developer creates iconic lifestyle hotels with high-design input, and this will be a key London Landmark project.
The Group are looking for someone who will work closely with the Director of Development but take the front role on this development. The role will include planning and design elements and all the pre-contract set up and management of the scheme through the delivery of the project. You will be responsible for appointing and overseeing the external consultant and contractor teams and leading the project to FF&E and opening over the coming years. Though this is a project management focused position they are looking for someone with good commercial acumen who can have high-level oversight of the financial aspects to make sure the scheme is delivered to time, budget and quality.
As a forward-thinking business, they are looking for ambitious and driven individuals who are keen to drive their careers forward and step up into this position.
- MRICS or MAPM chartership or equivalent
- Degree in Project Management or real-estate
- Exceptional experience in running the full project life-cycle of high-end hotel or residential developments both new build and refurbishment.
- Excellent communication and management skills with a proactive hands-on attitude to project management.
- Ambitious and motivated to progress career
This is an exceptional opportunity to work on a iconic project with a leading development team. For further information and to apply for this position please send your CV through to email@example.com Role reference JN-122018-64259