DOB Construction Superintendent
- USD165000.00 - USD200000.00 per annum
- Construction & Engineering, Construction Supervision
- 3rd December 2019
- Job Type
Construction Superintendent, Ground up, Multifamily/Mixed-Use
c$180,000 Base + Bonus + Benefits
With a national presence, exceptional capital reserves and a highly regarded reputation for delivering large scale, mixed use projects our Developer client is looking for ambitious, talented Superintendents based in NY for two large projects currently underway.
Assigned to one of multiple self-perform projects underway Superintendents will:
- Act as the key liaison on site between all company and third-party employees.
- Perform daily site walk throughs to ensure all items for attention are flagged, recorded and actioned.
- Oversee the project schedule, anticipate any choke points and prepare a weekly status report to be communicated with the General Super, PM/PX and client representatives.
- Consolidate daily time sheets and activity logs.
- Collaborate closely with the PM/PX to ensure required change orders are quickly highlighted.
- Take personal responsibility for ensuring a safe working environment and rigorous compliance to DOB guidelines throughout the lifetime of the project.
- Supervise, coach and develop junior Superintendents responsible for multiple trades.
In order to be considered for interview you should be able to demonstrate:
- Significant experience delivering large scale, ground up Multifamily and/or Mixed-Use projects in the Five Boroughs.
- A current NYC DOB Supers license.
- Strong references from your supervisors and clients.
- First class communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
Base + strong Bonus + Benefits