Document Controller - Client Side
- GBP35000.00 - GBP45000.00 per annum + Bonus
- UK, London
- Construction & Engineering, Construction Management
- 23rd July 2018
- Job Type
Document Controller - Property Development company
Cobalt Recruitment is working on an exclusive basis with an exciting property development company in London that purchases, redevelops and delivers bespoke buildings across the high end residential, PRS and mixed use markets. Our client has an impressive property portfolio and has recently acquired a large residential development and therefore looking to bring on board a Document Co-ordinator to manage the development process documentation and design from initial feasibility through to completion. This will be an office based and site based role where you will be reporting into the Construction Director and be part of a close-knit team of 10 and assisting in delivery schemes that value up to £120 million.
This impressive business is looking for a talented individual that has solid admin and document control grounding as well as the ambition and technical understanding of construction to assist in the delivery of projects. This is a great opportunity to work on the client side and be part of a small team with the same goal.
£35,000 - £45,000 (dependant on experience) + Bonus
- Experience using Doc Hosting preferred
- Construction background preferred
- Experience in an architectural practice, main contractor or client side developer ideal
- Confident in own ability to work largely unsupervised
- Ambitious and motivated to progress career
This is an excellent opportunity to move into a client side position with a leading property developer.
Please apply online in confidence submitting your CV in Word format