EHS Assistant Manager
- SGD4000 - SGD7000 per month
- Asia, Singapore
- Construction & Engineering, Construction Management
- 10th April 2018
- Job Type
Cobalt is currently assisting a local A1 main contractor in their search for an experienced EHS personnel to lead and manage their existing projects. The firm is looking to expand their team due to upcoming projects and this is a new position.
In this role you will be in charge of the overall environment, health and safety of the organisation and their workers. You will be in charge of developing a systematic and organized approach which follows and complies with environmental regulations and be responsible in implementing the health and safety programs. You will also take into account the assessment of the company's overall workflow and assist the senior management team in improving the procedures and lowering the risk of injuries and dangerous threats. In addition, you will be in charge of conducting training and site inspections.
- At least 3 years of experience dealing in the related field.
- Good understanding and knowledge of OSHA & local regulations.
- Strong communication skills.
- Possess the relevant authorities' regulation certifications (WSHO, FSM etc).
Interested parties, do click to apply
Reg. no R1660435