Electrical Engineer - Buildings
- Asia, Singapore
- Construction & Engineering, Mechanical & Electrical
- 17th October 2018
- Job Type
Senior Electrical/Electrical Engineer
Our client is an international consulting firm consisting of M&E engineers providing expertise for the planning and design of iconic residential and commercial buildings. With many new exciting projects in the pipeline, they are now seeking to grow their Electrical design team to work on their building projects.
Working Experience in Singapore is mandatory for this job.
- Design of high-rise buildings and industrial complexes
- Liase with authorities on submissions as a Qualified Person Representative
- Ensuring that team members, managers and clients are consistently well informed about progress and timelines
- Provide concept sketch design to drafters for detailed design
- Provide cost estimates for M&E designs
- Degree in Electrical Engineering recognized by Professional Engineers Board (PEB)
- Familiar with Local Code of Practice.
- CORENET Submission experience to SCDF, SPPG, TFCC, LTA and BCA.
- Minimum 3 years of of working experience in a consultant
- Experience in Design with HV, LV and ELV systems.
- Logical thinking and analytical skills
- Good Communication skills
Candidates with more experience and/or registered PE will be considered for associate positions.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an organisation that is at the forefront of smart buildings. If you feel like this role describes your career aspirations, then please forward a copy of your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Haider at +65 6800 9279 for a detailed discussion on the role.
Reg no R1877004 Licence No 12C6031