- NZD65000 - NZD85000 per annum
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Environmental & Sustainability
- 6th November 2018
- Job Type
About the Company
Cobalt recruitment have been recruiting specialists in the Property, Construction & Engineering talent for specialist consultancies, architectural practices, professional services firms, main contractors, developers, large and small scale property owners and fund managers across New Zealand since 2009
My client is in rapid growth mode and as a result we are now recruiting for an Environmental Scientist. This is an exciting opportunity that will suit someone who is in the early stages of their career, and is looking to further develop their knowledge and skills to date. You will be an integral part of the contamination team and will be an given the opportunity to further develop your skills across contaminated land investigation, risk assessment, and report writing.
For your skills you will receive:
- Flexible working hours to avoid the traffic.
- Fantastic team environment and modern office space.
- Excellent salary
- Regular social gatherings and events.
- Gym memberships and more.
You will need:
- A BSc in Environmental Toxicology, Geology, Environmental Science, Environmental Engineering, Earth Science, Public Health, Environmental Health, Environmental Chemistry, or similar.
- A tertiary qualification in any of the above fields (preferred).
- Preferably two to four years' relevant fieldwork experience e.g. soil sampling, asbestos in soils sampling, groundwater sampling.
- Experience in the use of hand augers and taking soil and/or groundwater samples from test pits/boreholes.
This is a position for the right candidate to take the next step in their career and join a company that will provide all that you will need to succeed. For immediate consideration call Kelly-Jo Ward on 021 0377704 or send your CV to email@example.com.