Façade Package Manager
- NZD135000.00 - NZD150000.00 per annum
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Construction Management
- 25th July 2018
- Job Type
A rare opportunity has come up with a market leader on a large commercial project on the city fringe . This builder/developer predominantly have an interest in largescale retail developments and are working on a $400m project which is set to be an iconic project of theirs across NZ and Australia.
You will be looking after a Facade package of this project while also undertaking some other Site Manager duties and while also having the support of this large team, you will be expected to pitch in where necessary. This team is all about drive for success, passion for building and taking pride in the projects you deliver. This company have high expectations of themselves and high expectations of their staff which is why they only hire the best of the best.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
The Façade Package Manager is responsible for the overall technical co-ordination of the façade construction process (in conjunction with the senior management team), through the co-ordination and documentation of design and program requirements. The role provides a link between design, building trades and sub-contracts to ensure project objectives are met. You will;
- Plan, schedule, or coordinate construction project activities to meet deadlines
- Coordinate on-site activities according to project's plan while ensuring compliance with safety regulations /laws, environmental standards
- To supervise other site engineers and staff & managing the installation at site
You will need:
- Deep knowledge and experience of managing steel structures, precast cladding and curtain walling
- Minimum 5 years experience on large scale commercial projects
- Experience in New Zealand with good relationships in the market
- Technical competence in façade design and ability to carry out due diligence studies of drawings and specifications
- Personal leadership, integrity and creativity on technical cutting edge projects
In return, you'll discover excellent scope to develop and progress. You'll build a career you are proud of and help this team to keep doing things differently. You will be rewarded with an above market salary and have room to challenge yourself and grow. This role will began in October and this company are taking their time to find the right person but are looking to secure that person sooner rather than later.
Location: Central Auckland
Salary: Up to $150k
If this sounds like you please click "Apply" and attach a recent CV or recommend someone to us who would be perfect for this role and we will reward you when that person is successful.
For more information contact Carol on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 09 303 9093.