Fire Safety Advisor
- GBP210 - GBP230 per day
- UK, London
- Construction & Engineering, Safety/Quality/Controls/Acceptance of Construction Work
- 18th October 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment are working with a NHS Trust in West London to source an interim Fire Safety Advisor, paying £210-£230 per day LTD rate (inside IR35, via umbrella company).
My client is seeking a strong individual who can come in and hit the ground running with delivering fire safety training. You will need to be well organised, hardworking, flexible and strong willed.
You will have/be able to:
- Undertake fire risk assessments and inspections across the trust
- Deliver fire safety training
- Previous experience within the public sector (preferably Healthcare)
- Membership of the Institute of Fire Safety Managers, Institution of Fire Engineers or equivalent
- Health and Safety qualification (preferably NEBOSH)
If this is something of interest or you would like to have a more detailed conversation about the position, please apply for the role or contact Connor Humpage on 020 7478 2554.