Foreman - Havelock North
- NZD38 - NZD42 per hour + minimum of 47 hours p.w.
- New Zealand, Hawkes Bay
- Construction & Engineering, Site Management
- 15th November 2019
- Job Type
Our client is one of Australasia's largest builders/developers specialising in the construction of aged and healthcare facilities across the country. With several $100m+ sites across the country, they are building a team of professionals that have an eye for detail and take pride in their work. In this role, you will be responsible for managing the labour force and subcontractors, health & safety, troubleshooting and liaising with Site and Project managers.
Key selection criteria
- Trade qualified
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience in fit-outs or structures
- Experience in delivering large commercial projects value over $30m
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage labour and subcontractors on site
- New Zealand, Australian or UK experience is essential
If you think you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role then Apply Here, or contact Illya Golovchenko at Cobalt Recruitment on +64276049413 for a confidential discussion