Foreman - Structures / Civil / Fit-Outs
- NZD38 - NZD42 per annum + minimum of 47 hours p.w.
- Waikato, Hamilton
- Construction & Engineering, Construction Supervision
- 7th November 2019
- Job Type
A well known and respected Builder / Developer are looking for a Structural Foreman to join their team in Hamilton! Multiple opportunities are available on a range of sites due to the progression of their projects, and the future pipeline to be started. This Australasian client is one of the fastest-growing companies in NZ, specializing in the up and coming asset class of Healthcare construction, developing out their own Greenfield sites across the Country.
This role will see you responsible for the implementation of project planning, management and quality assurance on-site. This includes coordinating with staff, sub-contractors, suppliers, and consultants to ensure that work is proceeding as per the plans and specifications.
Culture is everything. If you are looking for a team who are dedicated, collaborative, respectful of one another's talent, long-standing and high performing as a group, this is the one for you. This work-family are all in it together, doing great things to change the construction work and build for the future.
- New Zealand experience is essential
- Relevant trade qualification required
- Have proven experience in large commercial/residential projects
- Experience in structural and concrete works, working with pre-cast panels
- Managed subcontractors on large sites
- Excellent communicator and a team player
- Proven leadership skills and the ability to create a positive team atmosphere
If you are interested in this role, or other relevant Construction positions with a stable and reputable business, please apply now or for a confidential discussion, please contact Rachel McNickle on 09 303 9093.