- NZD70000.00 - NZD90000.00 per annum
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Construction Supervision
- 8th May 2019
- Job Type
Are you a Foreman keen to jump into a memorable project?
To be successful in the role, specific to the scope of works that the Foreman will be working in, requires experience in building large concrete structures (e.g. formwork, falsework, reinforcing and concrete), It is expected that they will support the supervisor for the coordination of the work crew to complete all concrete construction works.
Have experience working with and around cranes, working at height and working over water. Has the ability to work towards target dates and maintain a safe and productive site.
Responsibilities / Main role elements :
- Daily task organisation to maximise efficiency and minimise waste
- Implement methodologies as per Work Plan. Ensure crew members are following the plan.
- 100% working on site.
- Manages time and productivity of team to ensure minimum waste and maximum efficiency. Communicates resource needs daily. (Plant, Materials, People)
- Works in alignment with supervisor to deliver tasks to meet project targets.
- Sets minor tasks for the team ensuring productivity and value.
- Contributes to wider Morning Team Briefing and Weekly Toolbox Talks.
- Leads daily pre-starts for crew
- Maintains good relationships with subcontractors.
- Encourages team effort.
- Sets a good example for the team. Communicates issues to supervisor.
- Demonstrates a good understanding of small plant and machinery. Can implement basic maintenance.
- Demonstrates a good understanding of 'formwork' systems and concrete placing techniques.
- Can implement and maintain basic environmental controls.
- Can complete activities in a safe and cost-effective manner.
- Coordinate with Area Lead, Site Engineers and Superintendent(s) on safety, engineering, temporary works, scheduling and status of the project
- Liaison and co-ordination with other areas and stakeholders/neighbours
- Management and supervision of sub-contractors
- Collaborate with other Engineers / Area Leads to review, implement and manage the safety and quality requirements for the project
- Manage, develop and mentor team members performing a variety of roles at various levels
- Ensuring the highest standards of Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality performance is achieved
The team are looking for someone who can join the team and hit the ground running. They promise not only an exciting project on the waterfront they will also ensure development opportunities, exposure to broad range of issues related to Marine Infrastructure Construction and Design.
If this sounds like you APPLY NOW