Gate Man / Site Admin
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Site Management
- 15th January 2019
- Job Type
If you are looking for a role that is different and are looking for a stepping stone into the construction industry this is the role for you! You could be fresh out of college, a junior site manager just waiting for this opportunity to come along. This is a full time role, with Saturdays required , with a great hourly rate and an immediate start!
My client is a well established nationwide developer looking for a Gate Person / Site Administrator to help support the tight knight construction team. This is a very diverse role and involves many responsibilities but your main function would be to assist the Site Manager and Project Manager in running a smooth operation of the site.This
Responsibilities, but not limited to are:
- Coordination of all deliveries and assist with storage of deliveries. Receive and record all dockets and pass to Site Office.
- Site diary daily recording of all site activities, and liaison with Site Managers and QS to compile a complete record for each day. Inductions / daily site sign in.
- Maintenance of the "Sign on Site" app including population the daily briefing
- Manage and control of site visitors / public including complaints with PM
- Manage and control daily checklists and action resulting outstanding items.
- Traffic Management, control of the loading dock and adjacent road, control designated labourers to assist for this task.
- Manage and control labour hire labour in conjunction with SF. Book labour requirements.
To be eligible for this position:
- Right to work in New Zealand
- Site experience would be an advantage
- Site Safe passport
- Good communication skills
- Not afraid to get your hands dirty
You can start immediately in this role so click "APPLY NOW" to start your career in the construction industry with a great company! If you would like more details call Katie on 09 303 9093 or email email@example.com