GC Estimator Interiors
- USD70000.00 - USD100000.00 per annum
- Construction & Engineering, Cost Management/Quantity Surveying
- 14th February 2020
- Job Type
This firm has over a decade of experience working on some of the most notable commercial projects in the New York market. This company has been ranked on ENR top interior general contractors in New York. They have a strong project pipeline because of their client relationships for the next 4 years. This firm works on projects for such clients as; Radio City Music Halls, NASA, Tesla, Columbia University & TFC Cornerstone.
They are seeking an Estimator that has experience working on top tier projects in Manhattan. This role is meant to expand the company's bid capability.
· Need to be able to do a Take-Off
· Bid on projects up to $1M on your own
· Change Orders
· Communicate with field personal & vender management
· Met with clients to run through bids on projects
· Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
· Use and continually develop leadership skills
Experienced in working on projects up to $1M on your own in the New York market. Able to walk site and take field information to adjust bid to fit needs for client.
Pay / Benefits
You will get a generous base salary, health, dental, vision insurance, 401k match.
If you're interested in this role, click "apply now" to forward an up-to-date copy of your resume, or call Nick Astone on the details provided. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your next move.