- NZD80000 - NZD100000 per annum + company vehicle
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Site Management
- 21st May 2018
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment are currently seeking an experienced Soil nail and Ground Stabilization Supervisor to work with a very well established Geo-technical contractor.
You will be responsible for:
* Leading by example as an expert in everything we do.
* Managing a crew of up to 5 staff.
* Planning and executing the day to day operation of the site.
* Ensure that all staff are kept safe and abide with our safety plans and policies.
* Responsible for quality control of drilling, grouting, facing and wall construction.
* Co-ordinating site operations to ensure we achieve our production targets.
* Maintain a clean and organized construction site.
* Installing soil nails with a 20T excavator and a John Henri Drill.
* Mixing and pumping grout for the nails.
* Operate construction equipment such as excavator, all terrain forklifts, EWP's, skid steers, and front-end loaders.
* Hanging reinforcing mesh, geotechnical mesh or building GCS walls.
Fore more information regarding this role please contact Rob Groves at Cobalt Recrutment.