Head of Projects
- GBP400 - GBP450 per day
- UK, London
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 19th March 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment are working with a University in London to source an interim Head of Projects for a 6-9 month contract, paying up to £450 per day LTD rate, depending on experience.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the development of strategic plans and the operational delivery of buildings refurbishment, adaptation, office move and churn and plant and infrastructure replacement projects as required to support the strategic development and growth of the university, the implementation of the capital works plan and in support of the university business plan.
You will need to have/be the following:
- Educated to degree level in a relevant subject or hold vocational qualification to level 4 with considerable practical experience. Preferably supported by appropriate institute membership.
- Prince 2 Practitioner Level qualification.
- CAD Drawing qualification to Level 2 or Competent with CAD packages with the ability to create a scaled drawing from a blank page.
- NEBOSH General Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety (desirable).
- Previous experience of working within the Higher Education sector.
- Experience of managing and successfully delivering building refurbishment, adaptation and plant replacement projects within a large organisation.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues in your project team, as well as different areas of the university.
- Ability to think strategically and objectively.
If this is something of interest and you would like to receive the full job specification, please contact Connor Humpage on 020 7478 2554.