Infrastructure Project Manager - Network
- New Zealand, Auckland
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 9th January 2018
- Job Type
Join a company that is changing the logistics game and is making a difference in New Zealand!
This is your chance to start fresh for 2018 and join a NZ owned company that may only be 3 years old, but has made a big name for themselves in the logistics field.
The role and company are proud to design, build and implement infrastructure networks as part of the overall business objectives to change and optimise the logistics flows in key regions across New Zealand. They have a healthy and ambitious pipeline of projects ranging from $20M - $100M which you will be responsible for. This role will allow you the autonomy and platform to create and implement innovative ways of doing business and identify key opportunities to maxmise profit and reduce waste for NZ and their key clients in the rail and road sector. Their clients are high profile, their culture is dynamic, they are making holistic and innovative waves in their field, and now they need a Project Manager to take accountability for this successful portfolio of work.
- Design, build and implement their Infrastructure Network
- Design innovative commercial structures which drive additional long term value
- Lead, prepare and manage contract negotiations with vendors
- Build plans to manage project scope, time, cost, quality, communications, human resources, risk and procurement
- Report progress and issues to key stakeholders
- Build and maintain strong relationship with all stakeholders
- Identify business opportunities which will increase the overall profitability towards company and team objectives
The ideal candidate will have:
- Ideally 5+ years' experience including designing, drafting, negotiating and finalising commercial property agreements
- Relevant industry degree or tertiary qualification
- Creative thinker who can go outside of the traditional operations and foundations
- A proven track record of delivering successful project outcomes
- Excellent relationship skills and would thrive on building and maintaining relationships with all stakeholders
- Project management experience in leading large multi-faceted projects
- Logistics experience is desired but not essential, also experience in working in Fast Moving Goods advantageous
Feel free to get in touch with Rachel McNickle or Sam Calvert on 09 303 9093.