Interim Head of Legal Construction
- UK, London
- Construction & Engineering, Fund Monitoring
- 16th July 2018
- Job Type
Deliver outcomes which are:
- Solutions focused;
- Commercially astute;
- Aligned to business strategy;
- Most efficiently delivered using internal and external resources; and
- Not duplicated between the Construction and Property legal teams or other legal teams with the business
Have an attitude characterised by:
- Customer and client focused (both internal and external);
- Proactivity in relation to adding value to the business
- Collaboration and co-operation with the business, other legal teams within Construction
- Europe and Australia and other legal teams across the business
- Flexibility and adaptability in thinking and working
- Support of change management processes driving efficiencies and best practice; and focus on teamwork and a collaborative approach to decision making.
Work closely with the businesses Tax, Accounting, Treasury, Risk and Compliance and all other relevant functions to ensure that transactions are delivered in an efficient and effective manner.
Communicate and collaborate with the business in order to gain an understanding of pipeline projects, business unit strategy and priorities and resourcing requirements from time to time.
Obtain regular feedback on the performance of the Construction legal team and implement feedback as appropriate.
Champion and implement the Legal Panel for the business, the "Golden Rules" for retaining external counsel in Europe and other process improvements from time to time.
Develop positive and productive working relationships with internal stakeholders and external law firms.