Interiors Site Manager
- NZD12000.00 - NZD130000.00 per annum
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Site Management
- 2nd April 2019
- Job Type
We are looking for a Site Manager to work on the interiors stage of a large high rise in the CBD. This is an accommodation project with a large, nationwide Tier 2 main contractor. This has been a design and build project and is largely underway and requires an experienced Site Manager to take the lead.
- 4+ years working in commercial construction ideally with main contractor and interiors experience
- Manage subcontractors and communicate with project teams
- Excellent H&S knowledge
- Excellent knowledge of carpentry techniques and relevant building codes
- Ability to read technical plans
- Preparing site reports
Applicants with a trade background are preferred but not essential. Local experience with knowledge of trades and relationships is key. There is solid pipeline of works after this project and strong remuneration package.
Please APPLY now or contact Carol Kelly on 027 274 3902 for more information.