Intermediate Civil Engineer
- NZD70000.00 - NZD100000 per annum
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Civil & Structural
- 4th March 2020
- Job Type
Our client is known in the industry for its excellence in delivering on structural and civil engineering projects, brilliant company culture and always providing a variety of enticing and challenging work. Due to a strong and steady influx of new land development and infrastructure projects, they are now on the hunt for an experienced Civil Engineer with ideally 3 - 4 years of NZ experience to join their close-knit team.
In this role, you will get down and dirty with all aspects of civil engineering from practical field work, liaising with clients, civil designing and report writing. This allows you to see each project through from start to finish in a 360 degree role.
To be successful in this role, you will possess the following:
- A Bachelor of Engineering university degree
- Understanding of NZ building codes and standards
- Understanding of earthquake engineering practices and seismic assessments
- Brilliant communication skills - both verbal and written
- Experienced in using Civil 12D
The ideal candidate will be:
- A fantastic problem solver who thinks outside the box
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- A collaborative team player
- Proactive and shows initiative in various projects
- Willing to learn new technical skills
On offer is a highly competitive salary with a well-known name in the industry and the ability to progress your career with a company that has a history of internal promotion. With ongoing training and mentoring provided, you will have the opportunity to consistently grow your knowledge within the civil and related fields. This opportunity is not one to be missed and is sure to be snapped up soon so apply now.
For questions or a confidential discussion about our other engineering opportunities, get in touch with our Engineering Recruitment Consultant, Varshaa Veerakumar, today at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 09 303 9093