Intermediate Civil Engineer
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Civil & Structural
- 31st October 2018
- Job Type
About the Company
Due to continued success and a healthy workload ahead my client have a newly created role for an innovative Civil Engineer. With a dedicated team of civil and environmental engineers and technicians, you will be involved in and help manage the detailed design of a wide range of significant land development and civil infrastructure projects including subdivisions, drainage, earthworks, municipal works and civil site works associated with infrastructure projects.
As a valued part of the team you will be recognised for your achievements, and will be given a clear career pathway to achieve your own personal career goals, as well as flexibility to suit your life style and a highly competitive salary.
To be successful:
- Conceptual and detailed design of land infrastructure projects, including the design of roads, intersections, drainage, earthworks, water and sewer reticulation
- Planning studies, conceptual design of land development and/or civil infrastructure projects
- Client liaison and negotiation as well as experience with local Authorities
- Report writing, preparation of technical specifications
- Proficient with engineering design packages, ideally 12D or 3D, and AutoCAD
- Local Civil experience preferably in land development and infrastructure projects
- A minimum of 2 - 3 years in a similar role
- Able to produce high quality work consistent with company specific standards
- Ability to work as part of a team, including Engineers and Design Draftspersons
- Display a strong work ethic, honest and reliable
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Tertiary Qualified in Civil Engineering
- Experience in Civil 12D and Autocad advantageous, or Civil 3D
My client are proud of the results they achieve and of the positive impact their work has on our community, environment, and country. If you would like to apply or would like further information on this role please call Kelly-Jo Ward on Ph. 027 274 3203 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Cobalt Recruitment London is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.