Intermediate or Senior Structural Engineer | Rare Opportunity
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Civil & Structural
- 23rd February 2018
- Job Type
About the Company
This is a national multi-disciplinary Consultancy with a strong prescence across New Zealand. Equipped with an intimate understanding of the local market, world-class talent and proactive leadership my client offer tailored services across Architecture, Engineering, Land Development and Project Management.
Industry leaders in providing innovative solutions using the latest technologies, my client work across large scale, complex projects primarily in the Commercial and Industrial sectors, providing structural engineering services on some of New Zealand's iconic building developments.
As an Intermediate or Senior Structural Engineer you will will have previous experience in the design and analysis of mid to high-rise structures. Your role will include mentoring junior engineers, liaising with architects, clients and builders, structural design and analysis, site inspections and providing expertise in software and design practices.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Intermediate or Senior Engineer who is also looking for genuine career progression in an environment that fosters a positive and vibrant working culture.
To be Successful:
- Circa 5+ years of experience as a Structural Engineer
- Experience in the design and documentation of building structures
- Competent skills designing in steel, reinforced concrete and post tensioned concrete
- Advanced skills using analysis and design programmes such as Rapt and Spacegass
- Good organisational and client management skills
- Experience in commercial sector, working with high rise buildings
An excellent opportunity awaits the successful candidate with both competitive remuneration and career growth prospects ahead. The role will be a long-term opportunity to work with this bright organisation that has a committed focus on training & nurturing their staff.
For more information on the role please contact Kelly-Jo Ward on Ph. 027 274 3203 or email your CV (ideally in word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org