- NZD70000 - NZD85000 per annum
- Waikato, Hamilton
- Construction & Engineering, Town Planning
- 8th November 2018
- Job Type
About the Company
My client are an award winning Consultancy that continue to grow and over-achieve! They have extensive experience in residential subdivisions, industrial, retail developments and Institutional projects. With continued business growth and development my client is seeking an Urban/infrastructure Planner to join their experienced and talented team.
The services that my client offer cover all aspects of regional and district planning, from early-stage project assessments to appeals in the Environment Court arising from applications for resource consent. As a Planner you will apply your planning expertise and excellent inter-personal skills to ensure the best possible outcomes.
About the Role:
- Be involved in a wide range of urban planning and major infrastructure projects
- Manage planning and environmental approvals processes for a diverse range of projects, large and small
- Liaise with clients, internal specialists and sub-consultants, and Local Councils
- A relevant tertiary qualification in planning or related field is essential
- A minimum 2-3 years of industry experience
- Excellent time and project management skills and the ability work across multiple projects concurrently and work within multi-disciplinary teams
- A focus on client service excellence
- Ability to build positive stakeholder relationships.
My client has won numerous awards and have one of the best names in the industry. On offer is a highly competitive salary, healthy work and life balance, long term job comfort, career progression, car-parking and flexibility.
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text Kelly-Jo Ward on Ph. 027 274 3203 for a confidential chat.