Intermediate Project Manager - Wellington
- Wellington, other
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 29th May 2018
- Job Type
One of New Zealands most prestigious Project Management Consultancies are on the hunt for an Intermediate Project Manager to join their multidisciplinary firm in Wellington. With an extensive portfolio in the Residential, Commercial, Educational and Industrial sectors, the opportunities are endless.
This consultancy are experts in the industry and are known for their high class delivery of each project, whether that be a $5M project or a $30M project.
In this role you will focus on providing successful delivery and management of project services to clients. This will include managing and developing client relationships and contribute to the development of the business.
- Create and execute project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing requirements
- End to end delivery of various projects
- Manage day to day operational aspects of projects
- Effectively work with team and managers to ensure that relevant communication with the clients is done in a timely manner
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3 years minimum of industry experience
- Tertiary level qualification from the industry
- High attention to detail
- Strong communication skills to interact with stakeholders
This is a great opportunity to build your career with one of the industry's best. Be rewarded with a vibrant working culture, competitive salary and career progression.
Applicants must be eligible to work in New Zealand.