Intermediate Quantity Surveyor
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 14th November 2018
- Job Type
Nationwide, progressive Multi Disciplinary Consultancy are looking for an Intermediate PQS to be part of their established and successful team. They are a team of highly effective consultants working in partnership with their clients across residential, tertiary and commercial sectors.
This reputable consultancy have a great track record of staff retention and as such this is a rare opportunity for an Intermediate QS to join this amazing practice. Being part of this company will allow you to build strong relationships with some interesting clients and with a personal approach from the Directors with hands on training and real development.
This is a key role within the business, supporting Project Managers to deliver projects on time and within budget and with a satisfied customer. Working on projects across demanding and ever growing sectors, managing the financials of between $2M - $250M.
- Relevant industry qualification in Quantity Surveying
- 5+ years New Zealand experience
- A professional and confident manner with excellent communication skills
- The ability to work well under pressure and thrive on the challenges ahead
- Preparation of initial reports
- Project financial management duties including checking progress claims
- Contract administration
- Tender and document preparation
- Attending site visits and site meetings where required
- 'Cost to Complete' reporting
Please hit 'Apply Now' if you are interested in this role or contact Rachel McNickle on (09) 303 9093 for more information.
Applicants must be eligable to work in New Zealand.