Intermediate - Senior Project Manager
- NZD80 - NZD130 per annum
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 14th October 2018
- Job Type
One of New Zealand's leading design firms are looking to hire a Project Manager with strong Interiors and Fit Out experience to join their team in Auckland. This consultancy are experts in the industry and are known for their high class delivery of each project, whether that be a $100,000 Project or a $2M Project. This exciting opportunity to join a well established and entrepreneurial business will enable you to further develop your career as a PM.
The role will see you working client side for the first year as the clients project manager, managing internal processes, design management and approvals for a large scale interior fit out. Upon completion you will focus on providing successful delivery and management of project services in the capital.
To be successful in this role you must have;
- Intermediate to Senior PM level experience with a minimum 5 years experience in interior fit outs.
- Client Side PM experience
- Strong ability to manage client stakeholders to obtain approvals, push programme, reports, taking minutes, agendas. We would require examples of these
- Design management experience
- Familiar with NZ contracts
- Ability to work with a top performing project management team
This is your chance to build your career with one of the industry's best interior design, project management and strategy teams in NZ, be rewarded with a vibrant working culture, competitive salary and career progression.
To apply you will need to be currently in New Zealand to interview, have a valid New Zealand visa and similar experience in the local market.
For more information, please contact Rachel McNickle on (09) 303 9093