Intermediate / Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Cost Management/Quantity Surveying
- 2nd July 2018
- Job Type
If you are ambitious, hardworking and would like to join a tight knit commercial construction team that "work hard and play hard" then this is the role for you!
My client is looking for a passionate Quantity Surveyor with minimum 3/5 years New Zealand experience working on commercial projects. You will have a passion for the construction industry which drives you to be the best you can be!
- Assist with cost control across all current projects
- Communicating with clients and staff
- Updating and re-quoting as needed with variations
- Review and recommend new sub-contractors
- Understanding of construction drawings and tender documents
- Estimating new projects as required
- Obtain subcontractor quotes, review inclusions, exclusions, and conditions
- Prepare comparison spread sheets
In this role you will gain invaluable experience and grow quickly, enabling you to thrive in a company that will develop you.
If this sounds like your dream role (and let's be honest it is) then call Katie on 027 604 9413 or email firstname.lastname@example.org