- GBP28000.00 - GBP33000.00 per annum
- UK, North West
- Construction & Engineering, Mechanical & Electrical
- 31st January 2019
- Job Type
Our client is known for providing a fun, flexible service throughout their growing portfolio and they are seeking a Lead Engineer to look after a site in Blackburn.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Communicating effectively with customers, understanding their needs and responding appropriately;
- Liaising with external contractors to ensure work is completely safely to time and budget;
- Taking responsibility for the reactive and preventative maintenance of the site;
- Undertaking regular building patrols to identify any requirements or H&S risks;
- Recording and logging any issues that arise;
- Keeping maintenance records including PAT Testing and fixed wire certification.
You will have prior experience of working within either hospitality, retail or leisure, and have tangible experience of electrical, plumbing, and/or generalist maintenance work, as well as a proactive attitude to your work. Due to the nature of this property, this role will require occasional overtime.