- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Planning Engineering
- 28th August 2018
- Job Type
About the Company
Established over 20 years ago my client has gone from strength to strength, and become one of New Zealand's leading environmental consultancy's. Due to this continued success and a growing workload ahead, my client have a newly created opportunity for an Auckland based Lead Planner.
With the support of the Managing Director you will be a confident Leader responsible for driving the quality and continued growth of the practice. You will thrive on the complexity and challenges of some of New Zealand's most iconic projects, and bring with you some great networks and high energy to a talented planning workforce.
To be successful
- Minimum of 8-10 years planning experience
- Excellent planning and people management skills
- Ability to foster and develop new and existing relationships with various levels of stake holders and the community
- Experience in a similar Leadership role and professional environment
- Proven quality management and client care skills
- Excellent communication skills, collaborative and well balanced Leadership style
- Commercially aware with well developed networks
On offer is an attractive salary, flexibility and a rewarding career. This is also a company that embraces diversity and fosters a culture that encourages and supports people in their individual career pathway.
Please forward your CV to email@example.com or call Kelly-Jo on Ph. 027 274 3203 for a confidential chat.