M&E Project Manager (Mechanical bias)
- GBP40000.00 - GBP48000.00 per annum
- UK, East & East Anglia
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 21st December 2018
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment are working with a Public Sector client in the East of England to source a Mechanical & Electrical Project Manager (Mechanical bias) on a permanent basis, paying from £40000-£48000 depending on experience.
The successful candidate will have a track record of delivering mechanical and electrical projects into public sector clients and will be instrumental in the success of the capital programme.
The team works on array of projects but the preferred candidate will focus on projects ranging from a chiller replacement to upgrading electrical works.
The essential requirements are as follows:
- Experience of delivering projects to public sector clients
- Track record of successfully delivering mechanical and electrical projects on time
- Qualified in a M&E related discipline
- Ability to liaise with key stakeholders
- Effective communicator at all levels
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in greater detail, please contact Connor Humpage on 020 7478 2554.