M&E Project Manager
- Up to GBP40000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 25th April 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment are working with a Service Provider Client to source a M&E Project Manager to work on one of their sites in London, paying up to £40k salary.
The successful candidate will deliver specific project management tasks as delegated by the Change Notice Manager or Lifecycle Manager in support of Change Notice Capital Works or Lifecycle Projects under the terms of the PFI contract.
Day to day duties include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the delivery of the end to end capital works projects including preparation of scope, co-ordination of design requirements, engagement with designers and Client, tendering, selection of sub-contractors, setting to work, project management of works programme, commissioning & handover for Client acceptance.
- Responsible for supervision of staff and sub-contractors undertaking contract deliverables in accordance with the Service Provider's policies for delivery of Capital Works.
- Ensure that where appropriate the CDM 2015 regulations are applied.
- Ensure that all Temporary Works are planned and implemented in accordance with the relevant Service Provider's policies and procedures.
- Ensure that all tasks and works that require a Permit to Work (PTW) are planned and co-ordinated with all parties.
- Assist with regular reviews of the Lifecycle plan and update/amend as necessary to reflect any changes in the site assets.
- Undertake any other reasonable tasks that may arise from time to time as required.
You will have/be:
- ONC/HNC or equivalent in an Electrical/Mechanical/Building services engineering discipline.
- Experience of managing and delivering multi-disciplinary building services and MEP project works, ideally up to the value of £500k.
- Knowledge of CDM 2015 and appropriate construction site safety training.
- PFI experience (desirable)
If this is something of interest or you would like to have a more detailed conversation about the position, please apply for the role or contact Connor Humpage on 020 7478 2554.