- GBP33000.00 - GBP370000 per annum + plus benefits
- UK, London
- Construction & Engineering, Building Surveying
- 15th April 2019
- Job Type
A new opportunity has arose for a Maintenance Surveyor at a historic and respected Housing Association in London. You will be part of a professional property services team and be responsible for the delivery of contractor maintenance and refurbishments works in a customer focused way which offers value for money.
£35k including public sector benefits and pension - Depending on Experience
- To manage and supervise contracts for responsive repairs, major /cyclical works and servicing to ensure contractual compliance.
- To inspect & survey properties, including the preparation of detailed reports, specifications, cost estimates and drawings where necessary.
- To ensure that full compliance is achieved with all regulations relating to areas of responsibility through robust contract management.
- Ensure proper liaison with resident representation and to make certain the integration of tenant's views into processes and to ensure services are customer focused.
- Liaising with service providers, consultants and contractors ensure an exceptional service for a variety of works.
- You will be responsible for the assessment, specification and budget approval of works.
- HNC/HND related to building and construction or substantial relevant experience.
- Experience of surveying within a social housing environment.
- Managing contractors and consultants to deliver high quality works.
- Knowledge of Health & Safety and other legislation relevant to the position and building management.
- Excellent diagnostic skill
- Excellent customer focus
This role is an ideal opportunity to work for an established organisation and to gain invaluable experience within the field.
What to do next…
If you are interested in the position or wish for further information please submit your CV and call 0207 478 2526 and speak with Matthew Mullin.