- GBP30000 - GBP35000 per annum
- UK, Sussex
- Construction & Engineering, Building Surveying
- 6th March 2019
- Job Type
A new opportunity has arose for a Maintenance Surveyor at a respected and established Housing Association. You will be part of a professional repairs team and be responsible for the delivery of reactive maintenance services to buildings in a way that is customer focused and offers value for money.
up to £35k including public sector benefits and pension - Depending on Experience
- You will be responsible for the delivery of professional surveys focusing on, reactive repairs, Voids and Aids and adaptations.
- Carry out inspections and surveys and prepare accurate technical advice on all matters.
- To ensure that full compliance is achieved with all regulations relating to areas of responsibility through robust contract management.
- Ensure proper liaison with resident representation and to make certain the integration of tenant's views into processes and to ensure services are customer focused.
- You will be liaising with in house service providers and contractors ensure an exceptional repairs service for a variety of works.
- You will be responsible for the assessment, specification and budget approval of repairs.
- HNC/HND related to building and construction or substantial relevant experience.
- Experience of surveying within a social housing environment.
- Knowledge of Health & Safety and other legislation relevant to the position and building management.
- Excellent diagnostic skill
- Excellent customer focus
This role is an ideal opportunity to work for an established organisation and to gain invaluable experience within the field.
What to do next…
If you are interested in the position or wish for further information please submit your CV in Word format and call 0207 478 2526 and speak with Matthew Mullin.