Mechanical and Electrical Manager
- GBP300 - GBP350 per day
- UK, London
- Construction & Engineering, Contracts Management
- 12th January 2018
- Job Type
Mechanical and Electrical Contracts Manager
We are currently recruiting for an established and respected housing association in London. They are expanding their team and are seeking an experienced and motivated Contracts Manager with the ability and knowledge to successfully ensure contracts are in place and well managed.
£300 - £350 Per Day
Depending on experience
You should be confident and comfortable in a customer facing environment, a problem solver and be able to think out of the box.
- You will be responsible for the delivery of compliance and all relative maintenance in relation to mechanical and electrical matters, including gas and asbestos.
- To ensure that full compliance is achieved with all regulations relating to areas of responsibility through robust contract management.
- Required to give technical support for the contract management team on all aspects relating to areas of responsibility.
- Ensure proper liaison with resident representation and to make certain the integration of tenants views into processes and to ensure services are customer focused.
- To monitor service KPI's on a regular basis and advise the Compliance Manager of any significant change and proactively investigate and implement any required changes.
- Manage electronic databases for keeping and updating all records and to ensure consistent data generated from the contracts is fed back for inputting into the company data systems.
- To carry out site inspections to validate costs and to ensure the quality of work produced by auditors, consultants and contractors.
- HNC/HND related to building and construction or substantial relevant experience
- Knowledge of Health & Safety and other legislation relevant to the position and building management.
- Proven experience managing contracts and delivering works in a similar environment.
- Experience of managing consultants and assessing quality of work.
- The ability to convey information to others by way of written reports and technical specifications.
- Full driving license and access to a vehicle is essential.
In return for the above they will be offering a positive, inclusive, consultative, friendly, social and professional environment. They pride themselves on being a team and enjoy hard work and what they do.
This role is an ideal opportunity to work for a well renowned and expanding company and to gain invaluable experience within the field.
What to do next... If you are interested in the position or wish for further information please submit your CV in Word format