Mechanical Package Manager
- GBP55000.00 - GBP60000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Construction & Engineering, Mechanical & Electrical
- 23rd October 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment are working with a leading Service Provider client to source a permanent Mechanical Package Manager to be based at a Healthcare site in London, offering a salary of up to £60,000.
The successful candidate will manage the effective safe delivery of engineering services for their relevant package (Medical Gases) ensuring statutory, mandatory and contractual obligations are met in a timely and professional manner.
You will be able to:
- Demonstrate you have effective control and governance systems in place to prevent or deal with violations of legal guidelines and internal policies.
- Evaluate the efficiency of such controls and improve them continuously.
- Produce reports periodically to identify hidden risks or non-conformity issues.
- Coordinate and facilitate monthly compliance reviews with the Project Company for your package (Medical Gases)
- On request review the lifecycle and project plans relevant to your package (Medical Gases) to identify possible compliance risks.
- Review the work of colleagues when necessary to identify compliance issues and make recommendations to the Senior Systems Manager where the introduction of performance improvement measures may mitigate risk.
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments within or outside of the company as well as evolving best practises in compliance control.
- Prepare reports for the Senior Systems Manager and external regulatory bodies as appropriate.
- Liaise with the Senior Technical Manager and co-sign the completion of compliance matters borne out of an Authorising Engineer review.
- Contribute to and maintain the Authorising Engineer review calendar relevant to your package (Medical Gases).
You will have/be:
- ONC/HND in an Engineering Discipline (or equivalent).
- Recognised qualification or certification in a statutory discipline.
- 3 years Responsible or Approved Person's experience.
- Strong customer care and flexible approach to working practises.
- Proven experience in a compliance role.
- Strong technical knowledge of industry standard and regulations pertinent to package (Medical Gases)
- Excellent knowledge of reporting procedures and record keeping.
- A business acumen partnered with a dedication to legality.
If this is something of interest or you would like to have a more detailed conversation about the position, please apply for the role or contact Connor Humpage on 020 7478 2554.