- GBP35000.00 - GBP41000.00 per annum + package
- Rest of the World, Other
- Construction & Engineering, Mechanical & Electrical
- 15th May 2018
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is delighted to be working on a joint collaboration between a leading name in Real Estate and a household name brand with a reputation for being at the cutting edge of their industry whilst promoting an innovative, fun, and flexible company culture. You will be a key part of the team for the daily running of the mechanical equipment throughout the contract, across a Dublin-centred portfolio of unique commercial properties.
As part of your role you will oversee the maintenance to the cooling, HVAC, waste, water, gas and building management systems amongst others. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Delivering planned maintenance to all mechanical equipment;
- Managing third party suppliers;
- Overseeing a robust reactive maintenance programme for all building plant;
- Managing minor works on site, as well as assisting the wider team with large scale refurbishments and fit outs;
- Attending client meeting where required;
- Undertaking regular building inspections.
You will bring solid experience in either maintaining or installing mechanical systems (or both) - backing this experience up with a QQI, City & Guilds or equivalent qualification. You will be a proactive, self starter, but relish the opportunity to be a key part of a growing global business with a reputation for being a fun, innovative employer.
If you are interested in this role please apply online with your CV today.