- GBP75000 - GBP90000 per annum + Bonus + Subsidence + Benefits Package
- UK, London
- Construction & Engineering, Planning Engineering
- 10th November 2017
- Job Type
Senior MEP Planner / Planning Manager
London / Dublin / Holland
£85,000 / £95,000 + Bonus +an excellent benefits package
Cobalt are currently working with a Global tier one contractor that have an excellent position for a Senior MEP Planner to join their already successful team. The types of projects you will be working are going to large data centre schemes based in either Dublin or Holland
- Extensive working knowledge of MEP planning
- with experience working within the construction / civils industry
- Experience working on projects in Central London - Proficient with Asta Powerproject and Primavera
- Experience of tender processes, design, co-ordination, procurement programming and monitoring
- Must understand direct labour and be comfortable monitoring productivity
What you will be doing:
- Development of MEP programmes - Regular progress reporting
- Monitoring productivity
- Manage a small existing
- This is a front end role so you be in regular interaction with stakeholders and subcontractors - Candidates with 4D Construction software would be advantageous, however its not essential
- Educated to professional level with a relevant construction degree.
- Extensive experience in programme and project management, project planning, including programme controls, project review, and cost and risk analysis.
If you are currently considering a move, and feel that this is the right job for you, please apply below.