MEP Quantity Surveyor - Small team with career development
- GBP55000.00 - GBP65000.00 per annum + Pension, health, bonus
- UK, London
- Construction & Engineering, Cost Management/Quantity Surveying
- 5th March 2019
- Job Type
MEP - Quantity Surveyor - Small consultancy team with career development
Cobalt are working in partnership with a market leading consultancy who are looking to appoint a Quantity Surveyor to join their MEP team, to support their development and growth.
£55,000 - £65,000 + package
This is a great opportunity to work with a mid-sized consultancy, where you will excel and receive extensive support and training. Focusing on all sectors and working on projects ranging from £10,000 - £100 million no day will be the same.
The client currently has a busy work load with a mix of large projects within the residential, commercial, retail and hotel sectors. With strong relationships with companies including Santander, VISA, Waitrose and Royal Mail.
This is a great opportunity to join a small team who are expanding giving huge potential for someone who is ambitious as over a 3-5 years period you could reach associate level. Your main focus will be on the MEP projects overseeing the full pre and post contract cost management.
- BSc degree in Quantity Surveying
- MRICS qualified (preferred)
- Knowledge of the mechanical and electrical component parts of a project and being able to analyse the total construction costs
- Experience with both pre and post contract
- 3-5 years of Quantity Surveying experience across 2 or more sectors
For further information and to apply please send your CV through to email@example.com referencing JN -032019-65367.