Mid/Senior Level Building Surveyor - North London
- UK, London
- Construction & Engineering, Building Surveying
- 23rd January 2019
- Job Type
Building Surveyor - Project Works
Salary: To be dependent upon experience, but a competitive salary package will be offered.
Location: North London
Cobalt are representing an independent Building Surveying consultancy who have big ambitions for the future. They are looking to appoint a Building Surveyor to assist with an increase in work load. Although they are a small close-knit team of 12 surveyors, they are looking for somebody with the drive and business acumen to help them expand.
They have been able to command an impressive variety of work and clients, being it a mix of residential and commercial; clients including homeowners, property managers, housing associations, local councils, tenants as well as professionals such as architects and loss assessors etc.
- Carry out a proportion of Party wall work within the practice
- Condition and building surveys
- Schedules of condition
- Defect diagnosis
- Budget costing reports
- Contract specifications
- Ability to assist in generating and growing existing business
- Ideally MRICS or FRICS however our client has not ruled out drive AssocRICS candidates
- A drive to help grow an already established businesses
The director has made if clear that there is room for progression for somebody who shows strong leadership and initiative.
If you are interested in exploring the details further, please apply with your CV today or contact Luke Buckmaster on 02074782525