Minor Works Project Manager
- GBP40000.00 - GBP45000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 23rd May 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment are working with a University in London to source a permanent Project Manager, focusing on Minor Works projects, paying from £40000-£45000.
The successful candidate will have a track record of delivering refurbishment projects into public sector clients and will be instrumental in the success of the capital programme.
The essential requirements are as follows:
- Experience of delivering projects to public sector clients
- Track record of successfully delivering refurbishment projects on time
- Qualified in a M&E related discipline
- Ability to liaise with key stakeholders
- Effective communicator at all levels
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in greater detail, please contact Connor Humpage on 020 7478 2554.