MRICS Building Surveyor - *Excellent Career Progression*
- GBP45000 - GBP80000 per annum
- UK, London
- Construction & Engineering, Building Surveying
- 19th September 2018
- Job Type
Building Surveyor *MRICS* London - *Excellent Career Prospects*
We are excited to be working with an established expanding independent, multi-disciplinary construction and property consultancy based in Central London. They require a driven chartered building surveyor who has the want succeed in a setting where you are given the autonomy & support you need to get on.
You will have the opportunity to work on some of the industry's most interesting & prestigious projects; from Football stadiums to high end luxury penthouses. Our client has also emphasised that if you have the ambition & drive to grow a team there is the opportunity to do so.
Salary & benefits - £45,000 -£80,000 (Benefits TBC)
Duties- Professional Work
- Defects analysis of existing buildings and associated reports
- Technical surveys including vendor surveys, building surveys, commercial acquisition surveys and due diligence reports
- Landlord & tenant services including interim schedules, dilapidation's & schedule of conditions
- Statutory compliance assessments
- Preventive maintenance plans (PMPs)
Contract and Project Work
- Contract administration roles on repair & refurbishment or minor works projects
- Specification writing for minor works and maintenance or refurbishments works
- Site monitoring
- Monitoring construction works in respect of quality and progress and reporting to clients
- Training of junior Staff and the ability to supervise APC candidates
If you are interested, please apply today with your CV in word format.