MRICS Client-side Building Surveyor
- GBP40000.00 - GBP650000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Construction & Engineering, Building Surveying
- 11th February 2020
- Job Type
MRICS Client-Side Building Surveyor
North London - Golders Green
We have been exclusively instructed on an exciting client-side opportunity to work with a highly reputable landlord based in central London. They boast an impressive mixed portfolio of residential and commercial units scattered across London and the US dating back over 75 years.
They have a position for an experienced Building Surveyor to join and take on their portfolio located across North London and other central locations including Kings cross, Kensington and Temple. You will oversee a team of building surveyors, property managers and external contractors. Projects will be a mix of minor and major works; values will vary anywhere from several thousand - a few million.
This opportunity will require an experienced Building Surveyor. You will lead projects from inception to completion, overseeing their existing team of surveyors and exterior contractors.
- Basic salary - £40,000 - £65,000 DOE
- Matched pension up to 10% after completing 6 months probationary period
- 20 days holiday plus UK bank holidays (8 days) plus Religious holidays (approx. 10 days)
- Interest free car loan up to a decided figure (TBD)
- Holiday apartment on the south coast which is free to employees
- Company Mobile provided
- Standard working hours - 9am - 5pm
- Cease working early on Fridays through winter months (December 2:30pm, October 5pm)
- Professional and polished demeanour
- To be articulate and have the ability to lead a team
- In depth knowledge of the up to date legislation's.
- Clean driver's licence