NYC DOB Multifamily Superintendent
- USD165000.00 - USD215000.00 per annum
- Rest of the World, North America & Canada
- Construction & Engineering, Construction Supervision
- 3rd December 2019
- Job Type
A Senior Superintendent is needed to lead a major ground-up Multifamily project underway in Brooklyn.
With a national presence, exceptional capital reserves and a highly regarded reputation for delivering large scale, mixed use projects our Developer client is looking for ambitious, talented Superintendents based in NY for two large projects currently underway.
Assigned to one of multiple self-perform projects underway Senior Superintendents will:
· Act as the key liaison on site between all company and third-party employees.
· Perform daily site walkthroughs to ensure all items for attention are flagged, recorded and actioned.
· Oversee the project schedule, anticipate any choke points and prepare a weekly status report to be communicated with the PM/PX and client representatives.
· Consolidate daily time sheets and activity logs.
· Collaborate closely with the PM/PX to ensure required change orders are quickly highlighted.
· Take personal responsibility for ensuring a safe working environment and rigorous compliance to DOB guidelines throughout the lifetime of the project.
· Supervise, coach and develop junior Superintendents responsible for multiple trades.
Our client has established a close-knit team and wants to ensure their culture of customer excellence continues. In order to be considered for interview you should be able to demonstrate:
· Significant experience delivering large scale, ground up Multifamily and/or Mixed-Use projects in the Five Boroughs.
· A current NYC DOB Supers license.
· Proactivity - don't wait for problems to arise, look over the horizon to foresee issues.
· Planning - review performance against the schedule constantly and prepare for inevitable delays/issues.
· Ownership - don't pass the buck, treat each project like it is your building.
· Intellectual horsepower and common sense - think quick, analyze outcomes, think of the client and act.
Base + strong Bonus + Benefits