- NZD230000 - NZD250000 per annum + Vehicle
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Safety/Quality/Controls/Acceptance of Construction Work
- 11th February 2019
- Job Type
If you are a Operations Manager looking to work for a construction company that are values based, award winning and have projects from $50M+ then this is the company for you! This is a main contractor with a great reputation and they are looking for someone that is results driven, with high energy and strong leadership qualities.
They are currently looking for a Operations Manager to join their Auckland team working on a project that will give you that feel good factor. As a well known main contractor in the industry, with a solid history of delivering projects on time, they have hundreds of satisfied and repeat clients. They are a company that brings innovation and flair to their projects, they develop their people and have built strong relationships throughout the industry.
To be suitable for this role you must have:
- Tertiary qualifications in relevant engineering discipline
- The ability to manage multiple projects and succeed in a high pressure environment
- Significant engineering and Project Management experience within New Zealand
- The ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders
- Clear and definitive communication
If this sounds like a role that you can get your teeth into hit the "APPLY" button or alternatively call Katie on 09 303 9093 for a confidential discussion!