Planner - Christchurch
- Canterbury, Christchurch
- Construction & Engineering, Town Planning
- 23rd April 2018
- Job Type
Are you looking for that next step in your career and ready to have the opportunity to build and mentor a team? Join this award winning multi-disciplinary consultancy who will offer you an exciting workload and a great working culture.
This role will work with the National Team who are primarily based in Auckland. Their current services include the dairy industry work and servicing internal/external clients with planning enquiries, obtaining planning approvals, and engaging with relevant authorities and persons. They have a bunch of exciting projects in the pipeline which include land development, plan development and infrastructure. You will be able to service the local clients, grow the existing client base and work with the wider planning team and internal clients. This role would eventually build into a management role and would be an opportunity to build and grow a team around you.
- At least seven years planning experience
- Relevant planning or resource management qualification
- Full membership of the NZPI or eligibility
- A proven track record in land development, infrastructure and policy planning
- Demonstrate comprehensive understanding of the planning system and relevant legislation
- Experience in preparing submissions and marketing materials in response to tenders and client requests
- A business acumen.
This is your chance to join a company that invests in their employees and provides a great place to work.
For more information please feel free to get in touch with Sam Calvert on 027 2745 586